Page 413

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 413

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Russia will become number one in the world. I can’t possibly know how. I only can feel it, as some code.

When the pandemic started, a lot of people I know started asking me, “Here, Alex, you knew this would happen. And maybe other countries will not survive this. Maybe Russia will.” I told them that I don’t know, maybe. A lot of people, my friends, my readers as well as me returned to Russia. When I was asked what place is the safest, I told them that if some disaster happens, all countries of Ex-USSR are the safest in terms of territory. Russia as well. All this territory will be united and safe in terms of the geographical location. This was how I saw it. Some territories, lands will not be useful, and this territory will be ok.

When I returned to Russia, a lot of people moved back too. Some people came back to Belarus, some to Ukraine, some to Russia. We all felt really good and were happy to be back. I was engaged in the renovation of my property in Karelia and was under the impression that everything is starting to happen. Events that I was waiting for.

But when I saw that the pandemic didn’t wake people up and there are still so many sinful people, I was warning everyone and saying, “Guys, something else will happen, something much worse. Then again and again, until everyone wakes up.”

Then in 2022 this special military operation started. Everyone was shocked and scared, and it spread all over the entire world. Also I noticed that during the pandemic a lot of people suffered psychologically because they were watching news all the time and fell under the influence of the social media frenzy. When the pandemic started, Big Alexander told me right away:

– Alex, by all means try to keep calm and not provoke the panic. The governments of all countries, especially our country, are aggravating the panic. Try not to talk about this topic and if you do, talk about it in a positive format. That everything is ok and will get better.