Page 420

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 420

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– It is possible, yes. The dates coincide.

We were thinking that anything may happen, really. Some worldwide known celebrity might see me online and mention about me, then the entire world will know about me. Then social media channels will follow and spread the info. This may happen anytime, really, today or tomorrow. So we thought that there is still time because 2023 has just started. Potentially something may happen within a year.

Toward the end of spring of 2023, after traveling all over Asia, I was planning to return to Russia. I love St. Petersburg in summer, also the only time I can really do any construction on my property in Karelia where I have my animals are three summer months. Big Alexander told me that it was not time to go back. I listened to him and found myself completely alone in the middle of a strange land. All by myself because everyone else left. My friends were living in nearby countries or islands and we could see each other from time to time. Now, my entire team and everyone I know left and I am in complete solitude.

I actually predicted it two weeks before. I saw that a new cycle will start. From the end of April, the moment everyone leaves, I will start feeling very happy. That is, some blissful cycle will start from the end of April and will last all summer up until September. Imagine, this was exactly what happened next. Everyone left. Even though we didn’t live together, we still had a connection. And now everyone is gone and since my decision was to stay, miracles started happening.

I started feeling the energy from the above. Everything became super voluminous again. Every day. Before, in order to turn off the mind and thoughts and disconnect from society I had to do something – use artifacts that diffuse energy, or my stones or do my meditation technique. So I did all of that before when I was alone. These were the times when I was writing my books or experimenting with energy. And now I’m in this mode 24/7 and I didn’t have to do anything for it. I was like, “Interesting, very interesting”, and continued to explore and research. Why was I closed before? Why am I open now? I started to remember that there were always some cycles. If we draw a line from 2006 to