Page 441

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 441

Post by Alexandr Korol »

these explanations are the studying that I am doing. Ten years ago I couldn’t comprehend and explain that it is the Spirit that moves in me. It would be hard for me to believe. And now I don’t have a single doubt about it. I know very clearly what this power is in me. It is like in “The Matrix” movie, I needed to free my mind and make it clean. It was an episode when Neo was trying to jump from one roof to another and he couldn’t because he still had the human qualities in him. And this “humanly” stuff is wearing off and fading in me. And all spiritual stuff is growing and ripening. If I am told now, “Go ahead, Alex, and fly”, obviously I can’t. I still have this statement that I “can’t”. That I can’t fly. When I have 100% faith that I am able to fly, I will fly. But no one will know it and no one will see it.

This is such a fascinating world. The Holy Spirit is giving me so much information this month. As if He gives me the map of how everything is constructed. How the system is arranged. I am making the illustrations for this book and deciphering it more and more. Geometry, math and all and every science are pouring into me. You know, I mentioned before that people are like parts made in one mold. I gave an example of this old marketing campaign. It was in the 90’s or 2000’s when some manufacturer released the special campaign. You have to collect the lids and find drawings of two matching halves of the car on two lids, then you win a real car. And everyone always had only one half, the front for example. And no one could find the lid with the back half of the car. And I really like this example because I always felt like this second, missing part. As if people in Cambridge or Oxford are working on some project and they are missing a little “bit” to complete the work and prove the scientific research. They are missing a little “bit”that I have, my extraordinary approach. And do you know what this extraordinary approach is? It is Spirit! They don’t have the Spirit to complete their work. But they do have plenty of knowledge. And I don’t have enough knowledge. I barely know English. But I have a Spirit. This is very interesting and amusing.

Wikipedia. Article about Peter the Great. “The enemies of the church must be approached with gentleness and wisdom”, said Peter the Great.

I was communicating with the Spirit yesterday about what He wants to do and