Page 447

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 447

Post by Alexandr Korol »

at the peak of the spiritual phase. When the Spirit is in me I see everything illuminated. And the Spirit gave me an option to live with Him and without Him, like people who have no light, no heart and no soul, live. People who live with no feeling of life. Spirit showed me both. I remember how I used to say, “People, why are you surprised that I found this whimsical cafe or this clothing shop? How do I know about this musician and where did I get this music track? How did I find out about this movie?” Everyone was always wondering how I found all of this. When you are in the Spirit, and you see anything that steals your attention, is yours and it is whimsical and magical. As if He illuminates it for you. You can look at the crowd of people and immediately choose the one that is closest to your heart. As if this person will be illuminated. You will see the best of the best, something just wow in a pile of garbage. And you know what is interesting? You can’t control it with your mind. And you can’t understand it with your mind either. When you live with your mind you actually don’t see half of the amazing places or people because it doesn;t fit your aesthetic taste. Your mind wants aesthetics. It turns out that when I am in Spirit, I will go outside and see an amazing and magical cafe which is super unique and whimsical, anomalous and paranormal. Seriously. Nobody notices it and I will go in and it is beautiful and magical. But what is paradoxical, that if I look at this cafe when I am not in Spirit, when I am with my mind, and turned off and full of sins, I will be disgusted by it. I would be like, “What is it? How ugly and stinky. How disgusting are the people and staff in this place”. I would really see it this way.

As though it is only magical in the magical world when your heart is turned on and the Spirit is in you. So when the Spirit was in me I found unique streets and locations, some stores and cafes, people and things. It’s not important what brand it is and what quality. This is not how you choose in that world. You can only see this kind of object or a person only when you are in the Spirit. And when the Spirit is in you, everything that belongs to that world begins to illuminate. As I said before, you are connecting to his frequency. So I found a lot of unique places. When you travel between the frequencies, you move on a different path, some parallel world that doesn’t cross this world, where everything is plastic, soulless, shallow and so on.