Page 459

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 459

Post by Alexandr Korol »

are people. How about Libra? Which group does it go to?” So I was thinking with my new consciousness while the Spirit is in me. I recalled this question and understood that there are no people and animals. There are “serpents”, that’s what God said in the Bible. Like Scorpio. And there are animals. And we need to separate serpents as one group, animals as another and people as third. As for the Libra, how to attach to a correct group and why this sign doesn’t fit into any. It is very possible that Libra used to be called somewhat different and it was some other sign. That is, if we decipher it, it is possible that Libra is a different sign. Maybe it should be not a Libra but Ophiuchus, a serpent-bearer. A serpent then is Libra. Maybe Libra shouldn’t be there. There should be Ophiuchus and it is the twelfth sign, not thirteenth. And this sign should be in the serpents group. Then there are three groups, four elements in each. This is my theory, it is not a fact. I haven’t started drawing it yet. I will sit down one of these days and continue deciphering it.

Also what is interesting is that earlier in the second part of alternative history I mentioned twelve biblical stones. And now I understand that it is not twelve. Yes, there are twelve of them at some level of development. This is how the level works, people see from their own level. And the more you are growing spiritually, the more you are going towards the reduction of the number of the signs. I remember that at some point I realized that there are eight of them. Then I understood that there are just three.If we take the elements. There are three elements in the matrix. There are three months and these three months have different variations, they become something else. But there are only three elements in the matrix.

Therefore if we try to understand it physically, then I used to think that there are 12 months, 12 Apostles, and then there should be 12 biblical stones. But in fact this is an old projection, this is how it is in the world of people. And if we go deeper into the structure of the world, there are much lesser elements in it. They are just interchanging depending on the light or darkness and the cardinal direction. Do you understand? It might be behind the looking glass or not. It turns out that there are three main elements. I’m still working on it. Maybe I will come to the conclusion that there is just one. Because you can see on the