Page 13

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 13

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I would tell them, “I am alert and taking care of myself.” As if they were building boundaries for me to know that I needed to think about my safety and reputation. It would help me to keep myself humble, focused, and relentless as if I would be overly confident if I knew why it was happening to me. As if you would be overly confident when you know you are the “chosen” one. Since I know why it is me, I have reached a new level of evolution. It explains to me why it is me and not someone else. The confidence grows as faith. These are the levels of Spiritual development. This is the information that I received.
The next discovery I made is related to the sacred purpose of mummification. Naturally, this is not literally about it, and I am just giving you a hint about this subject. I understood the purpose of Lenin’s mausoleum. I know why it was done and what it was for. This is obscure information and can’t be discussed at the moment. I see the explanation as proof of allegiance to a level of awareness that I reached. It was revealed to me as a benchmark of the homage that I assessed. It was some insurance that I got to prove to someone who I am. The point is that I know it, and no one else does, as if I reached such a level of devotion that only Lenin could get. So, if I know it – I am on his level. Even if we judge it by the primitive factors, we can tell that I know the secret that only leaders and devotees know. So this was a secret revealed to me.
The third revelation is also a cipher. I will give you a hint to keep a record of it here. Maybe you will ask me about it later. I am writing about it now to make sure I remember it. It is about dreams. What happens when you dream, and what are dreams, indeed? I was never particularly obsessed with this subject. I don’t see dreams and don’t care about them. It was an astonishing discovery to find out what dreams are for. I don’t mean the dreams that people see, but what happens to a person when he sleeps?

Next was a secret that was not really a secret. I don’t remember if I told you before that I can’t tell what time was back and what has already happened. The loss of the sense of time in terms of not understanding the difference between the future and the past is impacted by the matrix I am deciphering and the Spirit. The point is that I had specific dreams. Also, many paradoxical events that happened to me before have explanations now. So, I had one dream that I saw many times. One of them was an alleged dream that I thought I had when