Page 54

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 54

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Another example is my jeweler can send me the photos of the samples and ask for confirmation. I may review the samples, give my comments, and stay in the Spirit. I don’t go to another frequency to answer these types of questions. I am still in the rhythm of the Spirit and can communicate as from the above. Do you understand?
Here is the third example. My associate may tell me I must urgently talk to the agency that handles my business affairs. They want to speak to me now and check some information. So I turned on the phone and waited for the call. They call me and ask various questions about my income, passport details, address, etc. These topics are on a different vibration than my alternative history. Also, I stay on call for some time and the people I talk to pull me to their rhythm. They ask me about my income, where I live when I can come in person, etc. He might ask me to read the passport number and date of birth to him for confirmation. I may feel that I am transitioning to another rhythm. The rhythm of the mind is where I need to focus, gather necessary information, coordinate the schedule, and make an appointment. This is the territory of the mind. My educated mind turned on. An educated mind that is disciplined and organized and also part of the Trinity and God. That is why I always emphasized the importance of having an educated mind.
What happens after I finish the conversation with an agency? I might walk my dog or watch a movie. I am on the frequency of the mind. I entered it during a phone call about dates, numbers, and schedules. I am still on the frequency of the mind and not in the whimsical world of the Spirit. I may send a message to my associate saying that I finished the conversation with the agency and everything is alright. My perception shifted to the world of the mind, and what I see and want is influenced by the rhythm of this world. This is not a bad frequency. It is just an angle you use to perceive reality for particular purposes. I am still in that mode of the mind when I come home and decide to watch a movie. When you are on the frequency of the mind, you are not captured by the movies about the wizards. You would prefer some action movie or a thriller. It is like your mood. Every frequency is a particular mood. This is not your desire, and the frequency of the material world impacts you. You will be keen to see certain people and listen to a particular music that corresponds with the mood of the world of the mind. It is just a range of vibrations of the frequency you are in now.