Page 84

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 84

Post by Alexandr Korol »

What’s next? Why are there 365 days? It is almost 360. Does it mean there are five additional rotations on some days? Is it 365 or 364? I think there should be 364 days. How about the leap years? This is so interesting. If you think, “Why do I need to think about it?” Then what do you think about? Do you expect people to compare you to Elon Musk? Do you think you are so grand? Do you expect people to praise you? For what? Don’t expect anything. No one ever praises me. People attack and criticize me. I was born and raised in a country where people want to steal, cheat, and deceive. There is no support. I am no one. I am not supported by any country or government. They don’t even let me do a Wikipedia page in Russia. Publishing agencies told me that they prefer publishing writers who have the most followers. They told me, “We publish them because they have high ratings and large audiences.” Well, many of those people will be in or already in jail.

I will publish my book and wait for justice. Justice will come. I will sit and wait. I will write more, of course. I have many more books to write. I won’t let anyone close. I don’t want to see or hear anyone until people wake up. This is applicable to everyone. Of course, I will edit my materials and get them ready for publishing.
  • Please listen to:
    John Frizzel “You Are the True Protector”
    Julia Kent “Invitation to the Voyage”
I will explain one important moment now. Back in 2019-2020, I had information that aliens existed. Next, I said that I heard aliens and was trying to explain who they were. I said back then that aliens are some devoted people of a very high rank. They are from God and work for Him. Angels or aliens are the same hierarchy or devotees who rule everything. They are connected to God, who rules everyone through them. This is what I said back then. It is possible that He was communicating to me through them, but it was always Him. Maybe I perceived them as “them” because I was on the beginner level of evolution and comprehending the world and the matrix. Now I understand that He is One God. He communicates directly to me, and He is in me. What I understood