Page 89

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 89

Post by Alexandr Korol »

is new laws and regulations. For example, imagine Mars, as you have seen in some sci-fi movies. There is a leader, and we will live in that world. We will be that different. It turns out that people must invent a time machine under my supervision. They should invent time spaceships. I will have to discover all of that. We will be able to visit the earthlings who still live in the other time that haven’t arrived like we do now. All of it is one planet in different variations. For some, our planet Earth is the future. For us, it is a different planet. The new future has eternal life, a time machine, and flying saucers. There will be different values, no thoughts, and no instincts. The present will vanish, and the future will come. We will still call it Earth, but the world will be radically different and unrecognizable. We will remember that we used to live like we do now, but in fact we will know that the previous world still exists in the past. No one will reach out to me, as Big Alexander mentioned before. Reach out for what? It won’t happen. The point is that the world will turn upside down, and everyone will listen to me. It will be a new concept of the world. The old concept will be left behind in the past. We will be able to go there, and people will obey the religions and states as a version of an unraveled matrix. People will live in that matrix because they are children, and we will live on a different level.

There is me who was unraveled to many in the past, and now there will be one me, one order, and one science. We will have to invent new technologies. We will not receive them from the aliens. I will have to do everything myself. I am an alien from the future. I must create flying saucers, time machines, and robots and rule everything. We will be able to visit the past when we need to. I don’t know how it will be according to the new laws I also have to create. God will convey to me the new rules.
There is no refutation. The aliens visiting here now are from the future that hasn’t happened yet. It means they know about me and the laws I am inventing now. It is a discovery for the generation of people who will survive along with me. These aliens did the same thing for their generation, and I will do the same. I am they, and they are me. It is me in the future, and they in the past. It is not news for them. They know all about it. People who are unaware of it will be shocked by the changes happening in the world now. The entire world will transform as a whole. There will be no single person who can resist or escape.