Page 99

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 99

Post by Alexandr Korol »

now, and tomorrow. I also see it stretched as if it is going to be happening for the next few years. I am still adapting to the matrix. It is the same as if I would buy rollerblades and learn how to ride backward. I already put them on and learned to stand upright, but I still need to master riding backward with my eyes closed. Let’s not rush and have patience.

I don’t know if I should write about the “unraveling of an object,” but I will do what I can to ensure you are tuned in. It is about you, and I must explain who you are. Here is an example. I used the AC remote as an example before and will give you another demonstration. Imagine a color. It is a particular color in one dimension, and it can be a completely different color in another dimension. That’s why white color is dispersed into seven colors. Everything spreads like this. It is one object in other dimensions. Do you understand? I mentioned scientists recently. Do you know why none of the scientists could ever understand and solve the matrix that I unlocked? No one in the world. Do you know why? Because you must be 100% complete to decipher it. Therefore, the previous version of me was seven scientists, for example. And they must die and form one person, one soul who can solve what I solved. But no person in the world has all souls consolidated in one, like me. We are talking about people, not aliens because aliens are solving other tasks here on Earth. They are not here for evolution. We are talking about people who are still on the ladder of growth. You are the first who can read this information. Congratulations. This is what is happening now. But please stay calm and keep your mind under control. This is vital.
As I said before, we all have responsibilities. I may trip and fall, and I may drink iced water, get sick and die. But the acknowledgment of this gives me the power of the Spirit. It turns out everyone will tune to God through me. Everyone must connect to a new matrix and new frequency. When a person passes the way I passed, he won’t become exactly like me and will become my spiritual nation. It is something else, according to the matrix. What happens to a person after the “Alternative History” book? What will he feel? I will describe. A person can’t think, can’t gather thoughts, and can’t explain anything. Your head is boiling because you are trying to understand it with your mind. Here is my first advice – don’t try to understand it with your mind. Please don’t force it. It is impossible. It is an old habit of people. Don’t torture yourself. What for?