Page 104

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 104

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Do you think I want to declare myself publicly? Absolutely not. I went through so much with people. I don’t want to expose myself. Approximately ninety percent of people, a massive amount as a rough guess, want to destroy me. I know it and am prepared for it. I was telling Big Alexander:

– Nobody wants to give up power. It is only possible if something colossal happens. Then, people would understand that cooperation is vital for survival.
– This is your mission to communicate to save as many people as possible. This is in your interest because they are your people, your nation.
– I understand.
– Just absorb and digest everything. You are still going through the transformation, and many versions of the future scenario exist.

Then we discussed various versions, and he said:

– You must send your “Alternative History” book to all world leaders. Not Russia, but globally. Your people will contact you right away.

I understand that it is my decision what to do, and I told Big Alexander:

– Actually, I have also seen an alternative future many times. I saw that St. Petersburg is the world’s capital, and all this city’s secrets will be revealed. People worldwide will move to Russia, and the world will be wonderful and kind.
– Here you go, Alex, create this new world. Who needs a nuclear war? But if they will not listen to you, deceive you, and make you very angry, then atomic war is bound to happen. So, it is your mission to prevent it.

It turns out that no one can harm or hurt me. I will withhold any provocation, of course, but if I blow, it will be the end for everybody, as Big Alexander said. Now everything depends on me.
Fantastic, right? This is as real to me as if we were discussing after-lunch plans or if we should take out trash or get a bag of chips from the store. This is my reality now so that you will understand.
Naturally, I understand that I will have to meet the leaders of this world soon.