Page 113

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 113

Post by Alexandr Korol »

by Him.” It is untouchable for people. Do you see how people see everything from different angles? Do you understand that all religions and everyone is waiting for me? I am Alex from St. Petersburg. People in other countries, the US and Europe, might be offended that I am Russian and think of it as a conspiracy and a project. They will drown in their tolerance. Is it tolerance to judge a person by the place where he is born? Strange, isn’t it? God showed me different countries, cultures, territories, and nations all my life. He showed me all, so I know what and who to judge. For example, I find distressing the burnings of the Quran in Sweden. This is not good. Everything is a part of the scenario, but people who live modestly and don’t sell their souls to the devil are good. Those who lost humanity and drowned in sins and games will get it hard. They will experience a severe shake.
That is why I was told that the Queen of Great Britain is aware of me and knows that I am here, but we won’t meet. She didn’t know my name, but she knew I already came. We never met, which was a sign for me when she left a year ago, on September 8.
Now, I will negotiate with everyone. I wonder who is aware and who is not. I think alien people like Big Alexander exist in every country or town. There were always people like that on Earth. They knew when the time had come but didn’t know all the details. They get metered information from God. Perhaps they knew I existed and sought me to guide and protect. They probably found many characters all over the world. Same as Big Alexander found me when I was 16. Imagine, he was also having doubts, and some higher-ups didn’t believe him. They thought he might be mistaken. That’s why I congratulated him when I knew for sure. I don’t know who he informed. Probably, he told people from his brotherhood that I was here, and I arrived. Maybe they are waiting for me to make the first step. Remember, I said that when you are almighty, you should go to them and not wait. Maybe I have to go to each of them and say, “Hey there, let’s talk.” Perhaps this is what I will do. I can come up to any person and tell him what he thinks. I know where every person is and what street he will take today. I can make him approach me. It should happen organically that I will forward them the book and then one thing after another, and we will meet. Maybe they don’t even know who I am. I don’t understand if they should know or not. What if someone from the 25% who wants to destroy me? That would be fun.