Page 115

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 115

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Chapter 6

When I get the information uploaded, I record it and then decipher, write, and save it somehow. Take a note of that. Of course, you are all the souls of different levels. Not all 10 out of 10 will understand what I am talking about. It is okay. Some of you will realize one thing, and some will recognize another – it is normal. Those of you who are mathematical geniuses – please research the String Theory and Four-dimensional space. You can read Wikipedia about it. Also, please try deciphering the riddles that Big Alexander repeatedly gave me. I never paid attention to them and didn’t know what he wanted. I just forgot about them. Imagine, I never mentioned them all these years because I completely forgot about them. I don’t know why. He told me about it recently again. He said:

– You must understand how to find a black cat in a dark room. You already know it. You must understand how to water a prickly rose. There is another version, too – how to go through the prickly garden and get a fruit but not get hurt.

The third riddle was something about Sphinxes. I don’t know what is happening in the secret families, but he gives me these riddles from time to time. He just recently told me it again. So you can rack your brains over it.
Read about the avatar in Hinduism. Also, read about the concept of eternal return in religions. Read about ouroboros. Read about reincarnation. Read about digital immortality. Watch a movie, “John Carter” and “Time Trap”. You can also read about the harmony of the spheres and universal music. Read about the soul in Wikipedia. You must understand that the soul is the hull. The light, which is everywhere and comes from above, enters the hull and appears in you. The hull, which is your body, is the matrix of your soul. How you live depends on your matrix, and it is possible to upgrade it. How? By reading “Alternative History”. When you repeatedly read it, you will achieve a high degree and cleanse your matrix. Your matrix will be closer to the divine level.
“Alternative History” is a program that will wake and connect people to a new frequency. The new frequency already exists, and everyone must connect to it. When you click on a new frequency, everything will be okay. I must connect everyone to it.