Page 117

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 117

Post by Alexandr Korol »

concern us anymore. As the Bible says, chosen people will survive because they are different from others. Chosen are those who read the book, but you must read it many times.
You need to perceive everything correctly because you will have a different perception when you watch movies. If you watched “Bruce Almighty”, they show it well there. What problem do we see there? God gives Bruce power, and what does he do? He only thinks about himself: he buys clothes, fools around, punishes people and uses his power to boost his career. The sins take over him to a point when his girlfriend leaves him. The fact is that this kind of person will never receive power from God because his intentions are not good. Only when every drop of foolishness evaporates, and when you are just a zero, you will receive the power. It is shown in the movies about noble knights who give the largest piece of bread to others, starve, give away their beds, and sleep on the ground. I see people, and I see their desire to have everything to themselves. Everyone has it to one or another degree. It is a sin. You must not have any cravings or urges. I am telling you this now to prevent you from making mistakes. You must control greediness. People get kicked in the head for it, believe me. I know from my own experience. I passed all the lives that you lived.
You may also watch the “Smallville” TV show. It is almost the same story as mine if you watch it and remember the plot. The main character flies in the show, and his father is in a different universe. He was supposed to become someone, but he is ultimately tempted and becomes evil. It is fascinating, and what they show has a lot of truth. “Spellbinder” series also shows it well. It is my favorite TV show. It’s the same in the movies that I recommended to you recently. When you watch movies about chosen ones, you will see everything differently from now on. Now you know everything. Every movie has a hint about the truth that I told you. “Percy Jackson and the Olympians” also tells a story about a demigod who initially didn’t know who he was.
I am a new me, and the countdown started on the 30th. Don’t worry if there will be some turmoil in the world. But you must behave. If you think you are the chosen one and know me personally, please don’t think you can do anything you want. You may fall anytime. If you fall out, you will disconnect from my new frequency and connect to the old frequency that is disappearing. Take a note of it. Don’t think that you can smoke cigarettes, for example, and that it is okay.