Page 134

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 134

Post by Alexandr Korol »

There is a lot of information, and I will briefly talk about it to have a record of it here. Imagine if I bought a book with photo illustrations. I have many books about interior design, architecture, and photography. When I am on a particular frequency – I see certain pages as if they are highlighted for me. I note those pages with stickers and bookmarks. When I am on another frequency, I can open a book and see what pages are highlighted, which would be entirely different. I mark them as well. The point is that you can determine various frequencies because we see what steals our attention and set the algorithm. You can develop the algorithm of the Spirit. When I am in the Spirit and look through some magazines, I will keep track of objects that steal my attention. When I give you these magazines, and you go over each page I marked, the Spirit will enter you. This is how it works. It is a very silly example. I am explaining that making a mechanism or device using this concept is possible.

The following observations are about books. Imagine your room having not four but three corners. When I was young, I often experienced uneasy situations when I couldn’t explain what was happening to me. A person asked me a question, and I didn’t know from which point of view I should respond. There are three points of view – three corners. This is the same thing if you put an object, a fridge, for example, in the middle of the room. When you stand in one corner, you see the front of the refrigerator. When you stand in another corner, you see the side. I see it from different sides.
There are three frequencies: the mind, the heart, and the Spirit. This is very unusual, and I used to call it a triple-core processor. What is fascinating is that I described the same world, people, situations, and everything else from these three points of view. That is why there are dynamics in my books. I am working on the chronology now: when and which book was the first, and how many materials did I have overall? It doesn’t matter what is in those books because I couldn’t write well back then, but what is important is the code of the frequency. The code that is embedded in the book. Therefore, I have a set of books arranged chronologically. Books that cover all frequencies of the mind cultivate the mind. Books from the heart frequency don’t explain anything to the mind. I describe what I feel in the books on heart frequency. Feelings and sensations belong to the frequency of the heart. When I explain frequencies, attention, sins, and virtues, it is the mind’s frequency.