Page 138

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 138

Post by Alexandr Korol »

against their rules, “They” can scold me. They always scold people by creating an illusion of fear – for example, an illusion of fear of the Third World War. What is interesting is that “They” make it all the same as “They” said through Big Alexander that I can’t return to Russia. Perhaps “They” did it to control my illusion and prevent me from getting scared that something would happen. However, they don’t have a goal to destroy. I must tell you this to explain that nothing terrible will happen to you, but you might see some scary news that would disturb you. “They” do it, imagine? It is fantastic. I went that far, you see. But it is not me, not my advanced intellect, and not my genius. If not for them – nothing would happen. They would now allow it. This is not me “exiting the system.” “They” are arranging it so I would feel and talk about it. They can crush me at any moment. It is fascinating. Many people wanted to hurt me, and God or aliens made those people forget about me or make me unreachable. This is how it works. If God doesn’t want me to reveal some information, or He wants me to move somewhere, He arranged it through circumstances. It turns out that I used to write too openly about the aliens, and “They” possessed people with anger and made them focus their attention on me. Those people have a program of aggression, and “They” steered their attention toward me to frighten me and make me replace the word “aliens” with another. This is what God was doing. He corrected all my books and my appearance. God oversaw everything, and if something was good, there were no problems. If He is not in agreement with anything, He would create trouble for me. From an early age, I always said that if you have troubles, think about what God wants from you. The first thing that comes to mind is something you must correct or stop doing. This is true.

If this is all a project, then I have a question. What do I have to do? Who am I? There is no name for it. There is a version that I am the “Second Advent” but since you know the technicalities now, I can’t be a second coming, and there are no miracles. “They” can arrange it to fit into the scenario, make silly people think of it this way, and then get rid of me. “They” would show people the message, “Hey, you destroyed him. You are bad people.” This is interesting and one of my illusions. I have illusions as you do. As I always said, there are different levels of illusions people live in. I also have illusions like any one of you. Do you see how incredible this story is when you look at it from a different angle? It is fantastic