Page 145

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 145

Post by Alexandr Korol »

as a background for people to be frightened. He said, “People will be scared and worried, and you already feel it. But it is an illusion.” It turns out we see it from different positions. Big Alexander tells me that something will happen. He is pushing this agenda to scare us and prevent me from going to Russia. Maybe he doesn’t want me to return to Russia because Freemasons can’t meet me there. Perhaps that is the reason. I don’t know. Maybe he is one of those who created this illusion, and Mystic-old man sees that it is just an illusion. It would be the same as if the news would announce that missiles are pointed and people are running to shelters. But it is just an informational manipulation, and nothing would really happen. Maybe Mystic-old man meant that there might be some scary news that we should be aware of and not be afraid of.

I told Mystic-old man:

– Okay. When will I become the one I am supposed to be? When will it happen? When will I be ready?
– You are ready.
– Okay, but I don’t mean psychologically. I know that the Spirit is in me. I can rule; it is clear. I mean materialistically, according to the scenario.

It is essential to be fit in terms of the exterior cover. The materialistic aspect is crucial and should be complete for me to rule. He said:

– This is what you were doing, and you did it. You are a writer and have books. 2028 is your year, the most unique year. 2028 is a white year.

It turns out that people will continue bullying me, and I have to wait till 2028. I can’t take it anymore. I can’t take it, and my patience is over. I can’t stand all this atrocity in the world. I can’t. He said it would be happening in the process and had begun now. But what does he mean that it will happen very shortly, and I will meet those who know of me and get ready to meet me? It is as if I have already become a successor. This is what he meant. I am him.
He almost slipped the information by saying that it would be officially documented and there would be paperwork on it. I told him: