Page 159

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 159

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Big Alexander was telling me threatening things. He said with the mind, not the Spirit, “Would you like to be in jail like that politician? You can’t be killed, but you can be imprisoned.” Then he said, “The secret family might want to reincarnate you if you will stand in their way. If you publish the book, they will reincarnate you and gain time while you reincarnate.”
Why does he say it, I wonder. Who says it? Is it the Spirit, God, who says it, or some dark character? It is possible that God says it. He can. Why? It is the central aspect I am going through in my transformation. I am also growing as you do. I can’t be careless. A careless person does not think about consequences. You can’t be careless when you know that God is behind you or when you are in the Spirit. You can’t. This is the point. Anyone of you who is weak would go nuts if you feel the power that I have inside. It would mean that you are not standing firmly on both feet. You would think, “I will do as I wish. I am fearless.” You would post and promote the book through the videos and something else. What would happen next is you will be locked in the mental facility. Do you understand? You can’t be careless. I can’t shoot a video where I am talking to presidents and saying that I am the One. Everyone will say that I am insane. It must be done cleverly using the intellect and chess-like strategy following all laws and rules. If God and Spirit are with you, it doesn’t mean that laws and regulations are irrelevant. Of course, laws are essential. For example, if I want to meet a nation’s president, I must request an appointment. When I signed up for the appointment, I didn’t put my occupation as a Messiah and should say that he would die if he did not listen to me. I have to put the purpose of the visit as fundraising, for example. I would donate to his campaign, and that’s how I would meet him. Then I may say, “Maybe you would like to read the book and decide for yourself. To be honest, the fundraising topic is secondary. The main goal for me to meet you was to show you my book. I hope this is meant to be.” – and I would give him the book. This is how it is supposed to happen. No rush and no craziness. Do you understand? This is crucial. As a matter of fact, I shouldn’t be going to him, and he should come to me. I should sit and wait.

There is a very fine line between words, and it is a wisdom of personal development. One word is “valor” and another is “carelessness”. One may think that doing whatever he wants is courage and bravery, and he gets beaten up by