Page 195

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 195

Post by Alexandr Korol »

This is what is going to happen. It won’t be some loud story. People aboard will believe more in me, which is also a paradox. People in Russia will try to destroy me because it is not about me – people in Russia are damaged. They diminish everything, especially if you are happy if your life is good. They have a program to destroy you. These adventures are coming my way. This is what is going to happen, but not globally. Nasty business.
Something will happen next and trigger people to think. People will start reading my book after the event. What kind of event? Something like the events you saw recently – something frightening happened, a disaster, and everything is over in a week, two days, or a month. If you are busy with work or your creative projects and do not watch the news and social media, you won’t even notice. There will be an information noise, something frightening that people will believe literally as if something disastrous is about to happen. My readers will remember about me and all of you who turned away from me or not. You may read the book, watch some documentaries about animals, and not worry. This is my present to you – my warning not to worry. This will be an illusion. A very vigorous illusion indeed. People will be terrified, but there is no other way. This is the only way to poke people’s sins to deflate their vanity and ego. Then, people will read the book, but only after the event.
After people read the book, and it would be a certain number of people, as Mystic-old man confirmed, this is it. There will be various adventures after that. In the near future, there will be one event to motivate people to read it. When the pandemic started, many people, even celebrities, started calling and texting me, saying, “Hi Alex! Do you remember me? What is going on, can you tell? Why is this happening? What do you think?” And I thought, “Okay, I didn’t hear from you, and you didn’t respond to me. You didn’t need me before, and now you need me?”
They always show up when something terrible happens or there is something sweet they can indulge in. When I moved to New York, all those sinful people reached out. When I left New York and the United States, no one spoke to me. Then the pandemic started, and they remembered about me. Then, the pandemic became casual, and they forgot. It was the same with the military operation – they remembered me as soon as it began.