Page 199

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 199

Post by Alexandr Korol »

lives with grandparents in Russia? This is on the one hand. On the other hand, I was going through challenges while I was hidden. I was born this way, but this is related to all people. This is how the system works. You had a past life and rich experiences and gifts. You advanced to 70% of your soul capacity, and 30% was still left, and you died. Your soul is the mind and the heart. When you are born again, you don’t remember anything. You are in a new illusion. You have a new family, whether a woman or a man. You are born, and the previous life experience, 70%, is revealed quickly in your life. That’s why some kids are talented from an early age. You also have your 30% undeveloped part that you haven’t opened yet. You have worked on them your entire life, and maybe you pass 15% out of 30%. You die, and when you are born, you have 85% of your soul developed and opened. The point is that you get some things very fast because you passed them in your past life. You still experience these riddles, but you crack them open in no time because they are familiar to you and move forward. Therefore, you quickly come to the same point in life where you stopped last time, and from there, you deal with the riddles that you still need to solve.
It turns out that I knew and understood a lot, but I still had weaknesses. I had all the temptations that Christ went through as well. I passed them all, even though I might not have. Well, could or couldn’t – God knew in advance. I had horrendous provocations to become a 100% God, a young God. This is the same as conquering a boss in a game. You win, and you are free. Also, everything evolves in a spiral. It is a cyclical spiral going up. I had the same challenges, not every year, but every three years, and failed them. That’s why it repeated again and again, and it cultivated me anyway. It is not like I didn’t have any lessons, but I was growing constantly and, indeed, to hack it at the end. In the end, I hacked it and won. I overcame all the provocations and became who I am now. Therefore, I am ready; otherwise, I would not be.
If I still have human weaknesses, how could I receive the power? If people start talking crap about a person and he would begin to fire missiles at them – this would be wrong. I became so tough that I would not move a finger wherever it happened. There are no harder tasks I passed. There will not be. God gave them to me. Whatever will happen in the future – my diamond inside is so clean that it has no defects. I can’t have a tiny pinch of desire to do something for myself, use something for my benefit, or be disrespectful to a person when I have power. It is simply not possible. This is the point of the assignment. God’s anointed is so clean that he is just playing his role, and that’s all.