Page 216

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 216

Post by Alexandr Korol »

they look at beautiful pictures and try to find something like that. And what is Ouroboros, and a time loop? That has to be tied together, two interpretations, two names, two covers of the same thing. It turns out that I’m biting my “tail” right now – that’s what Ouroboros is, that’s what the time loop is. In the sense that I’ve got to the point now where I’m realizing that there’s a future me that’s helping me, and what was in my past, that was also done by me. And what is now in the future, that will also be done by me. But just so you understand the concept of how this works, imagine what I am now – it happened already before. I have already built everything, and I have already become God in the future. Do you understand that? And then time opened up for me, and I could travel through the time of this whole world that you live in. And everywhere I made corrections – that was also me. And now is the time where I’m born physically, where I’m still just going through these discoveries, but I’m already God in the future, and in the past. And it turns out that when I was born and I was reading history and going to school with you and everything that is happening – it was already controlled and is being controlled by me from the future. That’s what a time loop is. And what is the next question we have to ask? We can now theoretically, although it is stupid, try to understand, because until you come to it, you will not understand it anyway. But theoretically we can think further, and then what? There I am, Alex, I’m thirty-three years old now. And further I am the one who is now, you are reading my book, I will control this whole world, which we have already read about in the history. Do you understand? So that’s the loop. But in addition to that I also have to create the world, that is, imagine how everything is looped. That’s why Ouroboros is a serpent that eats its own tail. When you get to this level you sort of play a game with yourself.

Question: You have touched upon the subject of the soul of another level of development, a higher one, that there is actually no soul, but simply at birth the light enters the child, after death the light is switched off and all the qualities that a person has acquired are all from ancestors and family. Could you please explain it all in more detail?

That’s the kind of discovery. If we do not refer to any nonsense, as all people tried to explain it through movies, shows and so on. Taking into account what scientific achievements and discoveries I have now, not referring to any information