Page 218

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 218

Post by Alexandr Korol »

adapted in the society so the Spirit can do something through me. Why would you want to connect to Wi-Fi a black and white phone that doesn’t work, you know? It’s cool to connect to Wi-Fi on that phone that has a lot of features and power and memory. That’s how I see it.So there is our body, and there’s light being captured in it. It’s so interesting, I’m also looking at animals in a different way now, how they’re all moving, how it’s all working. It’s such a computer, a machine. All humans are all different from each other, but they’re still in the range of humans. And, let’s say, dogs are in the range of dogs. It is clear that there are frequencies, sub-frequencies there. And birds are in the range of birds. They are all connected to different, let’s say, Wi-Fi. All the same, it’s all one common Wi-Fi, but they all have their own frequencies, everyone is on his or her own frequency, everyone is in his or her own place.

Question: Hello, a question about the book. In the last conversation with Big Alexander you were able to see the old matrix with the twelve Gods. How did you see it? Was there a different view on something? What did surprise you?

Nothing surprised me. Going back to the previous question, it turns out that these are people who also have a good gene of some kind. That is, they also have a developed soul, the body. But not like mine. And it turns out that if they would all die, and all their souls would be gathered into one, that’s me now. That is what level I am. And they, it is in them the light manifests somehow, through their souls of their level of pumping, these twelve Gods. And they, like everyone else, are on Wi-Fi. As I understand it, the Spirit can enter into anyone, but he is interested, as I understand it, that they and you should develop further. It’s very unusual how this all works. Imagine how interesting God is, the one in the future, which is me. He, when it is necessary, can enter into Big Alexander, when it is necessary can enter into me, when it is necessary to hide and disappear completely, so that nobody could guess that He was there. He’s been hiding me all this time.
It means what? There are people who know some of the secrets, but not all of them. They are the old, I am the new. And they were given powers to rule this whole world, and they now know that there is a main God, they are afraid of him, very afraid. And they are here, just like all you people, they have become