Page 251

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 251

Post by Alexandr Korol »

can be present near me and interact with me. Elements, objects, it doesn’t matter if they are people or some territory. I hope you know what I’m talking about, if I haven’t scared you. But it’s kind of like this, it’s different. So it’s an even more refined kind of discipline and willpower, that’s another thing I’ve learnt. That I’ve overcome.
And it turns out that I’m friends with my body now, and everything’s straight. There’s no sloppy human behavior. I mean, there was a little bit of it in me anyway, and now it’s gone. But that’s because of the lifestyle. As long as you’re with sloppy people, you’ll still be sloppy. It’s like being on the same rhythm with them, and if there are no people, you don’t have to be sloppy, you can be collected. So it’s like I was getting dirty when I was with people, and now, because there’s no need for people, I’m where I need to be. And now all that’s left is for people to pull up there. Not for me to go down there. Although I’ve hinted at that many times to everyone.

Question: There are major religions that preach belief in one God – Christianity, Islam, Judaism. All of them originated in different times, but the essence did not change, God was one in all these times. As we now understand, that is the future you, up there. Question: ancient civilisations – Sumerian, Egyptian and so on, where several Gods were worshiped, polytheism, paganism – it turns out that there were other cycles, which were ruled not by you as God, but by other Gods? Or the whole world history known to man, including Sumerians, polytheism and so on, is all your creation as the main God?

That’s what I’m going through development school for now. I mean, I’ve been going through this information right now. For the last week, I guess. And I haven’t figured it out yet, so I haven’t said anything about it in the first volume, but this is “Alternative History 2.0”. And while I haven’t figured it out yet, I’m not saying anything. There’s a lot of versions of it so far, but I don’t know which one is right or whether they’re all right.
Let’s approach it all together. The first version is that, perhaps, those who are called Gods, and that they were polytheistic – they are all true Gods and there are so many of them. And it’s just that they had a main God, but we didn’t know that, and these Gods were seen as Gods, and maybe in our conception they are angels.