Page 258

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 258

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Question: The Alternative History frequency – is this the frequency where you’re going to create all the technology in the future?

I don’t quite understand your question. This frequency is me, it is Spirit. It is not clear yet whether I am one God or many Gods, there is still research to be done to find out. But theoretically we can assume that if there are many Gods here on Earth, then all these different frequencies are transmitted from them, i.e. the layers of society to which people are connected. And it is possible that I am also a God – maybe to replace all of them, or maybe one of them, or I am just one God for Russia, for Orthodoxy. I don’t know. But I am the source of this frequency. And the energy that you felt from “Alternative History”, from this book – that’s how every person who will be connected to it will feel it, and that’s how I feel. So this is how you feel me. And all the values, and the strengths, and the moods that come up are just the dispersion of me as a soul to people. Such a paradox. It turns out, there is me, and this “Alternative History” energy, it goes on. That is, it should also be reflected in people on planet Earth. But maybe not in all of them, but in some. And it turns out that everything that comes into my head, what I like or dislike, what I want, how I feel, – everything in whom the same code will be, it will be reflected in these same people. And now all people who live on planet Earth, they are all connected to some source. The biggest and strongest source now, a common source like a railway station, like a public toilet, is society. But I will say this, there are various other sources that people connect to. Someone connects to the source of Buddhism, and it’s a separate source, it’s a separate frequency. And everybody who believes in Buddhism and does all the rituals... So what is Buddhism? It’s like “Alternative History”. So there was a Buddha, a person who broadcast this frequency, and everybody who got connected to it through Buddhist religion, they all got happiness. So they all became believers, or rather connected to it, and they are an extension of that source. That’s the way it happens. And that source helps them to live. And maybe from me some new religion will be born or an old one will be strengthened. I don’t know what it will be. Maybe it’ll be in modern hi- tech language. Maybe it doesn’t need to be a religion. Everybody broadcasts something. I mean, there are frequencies. It’s coming, probably, from some entity, some God, all these rude, dirty, sneaky stand-up comedians and bloggers who make vulgar jokes about something. And these jokers, they have a boss.