Page 260

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 260

Post by Alexandr Korol »

It’s hard to explain, I’ll confuse you. And maybe it’s true, the future, the present, the past – it’s right here the same way. And we perceive it as different countries, and in fact, maybe it is, that you are there in the past, and in the future.
It’s hard to explain it. Maybe the one I’m in the future, he just lives in some Australia, not somewhere outside of all this. I mean, maybe it’s all perceived a little differently. Remember when I wrote to you a long time ago? It was in the book “Paradox”, I was talking about how you can walk down the street and you’ll never walk into this house, but it’s still there. And maybe there’s some island or country that you’re just never going to walk into, fly into. And it’s physically there, but you’ll just never have the thought in your head to go there. And maybe there’s a whole bunch of secrets and stuff like that, a lot of it everywhere. And it’s all on planet Earth. I mean, maybe it’s all on planet Earth. And it’s not a planet at all.
I don’t want to confuse you, I don’t want you to think about it. I came to this information naturally. And I know it, what I’m telling you, because I’ve learnt everything else. And you haven’t learnt everything else. And you should still cognise the “Alternative History”, and only when you have solved the whole “Alternative History”, the first volume, only then you should start the second volume. Not understanding the first volume and to take up the second, you will only get confused, you will just have a mess in your head. That is, you need to understand how religion is organized, and what is the Revelation of John. And to understand what is trinity, and what is this “twelve and twenty-four”, and how it is divided into four groups. Only when you know it, you should think about some things that are beyond. I mean here – beyond and not beyond. So “Alternative History” is the first one – it’s going beyond these limits. But still it is told within the framework of the world of people, how it is organized in this bubble in which all people live. And now what I’m telling you, what you’re asking about, and what we’re in contact with – it’s a different bubble, it’s a whole bunch of bubbles, a lot of bubbles, where the rules and concepts of life are different. And this is the second volume!

Again I am asked, how do I feel after realizing that I am God in the future?