Page 305

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 305

Post by Alexandr Korol »

what the throne is, what the kingdom of heaven is, then pay attention to where the Creator sits. How is this described?
Inside the throne, on the throne, or around the throne, how is it described? When I started to decipher it all, I needed to understand that if this was all some kind of matrix that I was solving, then where did the number seven come from? I sketched it differently. Then I drew a hexagon but imagined it to be three- dimensional and that the seventh point was exactly in the center. And there is some truth in this. It’s all part of the matrix.
And then it dawned on me. If He sits in this cube – you can look at the cube in different ways – and if he sits in this cube, imagine that he sits in one of the corners, then it turns out that in the lower corners of this cube, there are three more left corners next to Him and four more corners remain at the top, that is, seven. And in the eighth corner is He, that is, God. I have to approach this with my mind, and my intellect, and therefore I started to check this fact. The first confirmation is when seven lamps are depicted in illustrations, and you should google, then you will see that one group of lamps is always depicted on one side, and on the other side, a different number of lamps. That is, they are not together, but separated, so that there are three and four. There are three lamps on one side and four on the other side.
It gets even more interesting. You don’t have to imagine that the cube stands on its side. You can tilt it, you know? Maybe it’s one corner buried in the ground, well, let’s imagine that, it’s easier to imagine that way. And who is sitting in the center of this figure? God. And then what do we see? The angles that are all around him are exactly seven. That is seven lamps. And he is the eighth. But I started digging further into why this is so. How else can this be confirmed? I found pictures, and illustrations that you can trust, where God is depicted, next to him are these lamps and light emanates from them, just as light emanates from His head. You have to think about why they depict God’s head scorching in fire like that. Because He is one of the lamps. And therefore the lamps burn and he burns, that is, his head, which is confirmed by the eighth lamp.