Page 373

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 373

Post by Alexandr Korol »

this frequency “corridor” for a long time, and it is cool magic, miracles, and completely different rules of the game. In a reserve zone like that. It’s like you’re at a concert not where the fan zone is, where everybody’s pushing. It’s as if you are backstage with the organizers and among the stars who are about to go on stage to perform. So these are different positions where you are in society, in the world. I was always trying to get into this world of people. I’ve been in one, I’ve been in another. And I should appear in all of them, as a messenger. But I can’t live in any of them. It is impossible for me, as I said, that someone should get used to me, that I should get used to someone, there should be no attachments. I must be elusive. Like I have to appear at all. So I must be an illusion. And I must be impossible to embrace, to understand, to get used to. You can’t have that. And the system does everything it can to keep it from happening. Not me in relation to people, not people in relation to me. I’m talking about real life right now. I live in this corridor. I can’t get out of it. I can look anywhere, but I still have to be in this corridor. And so there are so many worlds that people live in. It’s all right in front of our noses. And people think that parallel worlds are worlds physically different, somewhere out there, through some cloud you enter somewhere. No, it’s all here. It’s just all here, but those who are wise, developed, they see it. And those who aren’t wise, who aren’t developed, they just don’t see it. People don’t see it. They all think they live and they see the whole world and they see all the people and they don’t. Each of you only sees what is lit up to your level of development. That is, this whole labyrinth of good and evil and all sorts of adventures is projected in front of you and around you. It is laid out as a path – it is a reflection of your matrix only around you. As there is a reflection of the earth – the sky with stars – it is such a reflection, and also you have a soul, and the ball around you, consisting of people and circumstances – it is your soul, only decomposed into these all situations.

How serious everything is, it seems serious to us humans. And when I learn it all now, I realize that it is such a kindergarten and I am so sorry for “aliens” that have to endure our stupidity. Imagine you can’t decipher the matrix. Do you know what it looks like to them? It’s like if we’re watching a man who can’t make an “A” out of three sticks. That’s how the “aliens” look at us. And they think, “What a bunch of arseholes, how stupid everyone is.” So they wait for us to evolve. That’s how it happens.