Warning

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Warning

Post by Alexandr Korol »

"…folks, I'm just a writer, and I wanted to showcase my skills that I've honed over 15 years of working on books.
I've written many books, and I've figured out my genre and style and how one can write books that a reader is entirely captivated by, more than anything. Many people make T.V. series, invest vast amounts of money in special effects, and bring charismatic actors to capture your attention. I decided to do it through the book and text.
It is just a story, just a novel. This fantasy novel grabs your attention firmly because of the techniques used in creating it; first and foremost, it's a first-person novel, and you feel like it's a dialogue with you and a living narrative. And since it touches on all the most philosophical, profound, theological points, it also, naturally, grabs firmly your attention. So, it has the effect of making you feel as if you are losing touch with reality. But this is just a book, and I am an ordinary person.
So please don't exalt me; don't think of me as if I am some great one. I don't claim to be; I'm just an ordinary writer.
And thank you if you enjoyed my writing..."

P.S.
Warning: The author of this book is not responsible for any consequences of reading it. This resource is for informational purposes only and is not intended to offend anyone.
The information is not recommended for readers under the age of 18 or people with mental disorders. Reader discretion is strongly advised.