Page 21

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 21

Post by Alexandr Korol »

understand why. I gave her my ring with an emerald, even though she already had diamonds. She was very happy. Such an unusual moment, she sees people and says, “People are so closed, but you are open. And it’s very important for a person to have an open heart,” and that she’s open-hearted. Then I say, “You are a messenger for me.” She says, “On the contrary. You are the big phenomenon for me that all this happened.” Next, we asked what will happen next year for humanity. She said that all the people who have heart and positive thinking, in whom there is no negativity - they will be super and everything will be super good. And the rest of us are going to have it not so good, so those who are not so good, those who are trying to hurt me, everybody is going to be bad. And she said that if people with a heart are offended, that’s my readers or including me, those who would offend, then all those people will go to the cemetery. But we shouldn’t do that, that a higher power will do it itself, Mother Nature, as they say. What else? Her phrases are very repetitive, similar to Big Alexander’s phrases. I mean, almost everything he has said to me lately, she has said. Because Big Alexander also said that it will be bad for the darkness, for the dark people, and that it will be good for the good people. But he does not say exactly what and how. There was another point that was unusual. I asked Big Alexander the other day: “Where should I be? I can open a company in the United States, I can open a company in another country, there are different options, I can buy citizenship somewhere”. And the most interesting thing is that when I asked Big Alexander about the US, he said, “Don’t hurry. Wait. That means you have to wait, take your time, that means you have to think things through” and she says the same thing, which is also unusual.
I asked her, “Should I stay here?” She says: “Wait, you have to think about other things”. It’s extraordinary that they said the same thing. And in the same way, as everyone always told me, and in the same way she said, “Write books, no matter what”. “Write books, no matter what! And don’t be shy when you talk to some- one or meet someone, always show off, tell about your books. Tell everybody about your books. And don’t worry. It’ll happen. It’ll happen. It’s inevitable. You just have to keep writing and talking about it.

I’m also telling a friend of mine:
– You take it as a fact that we now live in an artificial intelligence, in a matrix.