Page 24

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 24

Post by Alexandr Korol »

when I need it. “And imagine,” he says, “your faith has been nourished.” And seriously, it’s happening right now, and it’s increasing. The recent events that have nourished my faith have been the unravelling of the matrix and the fact that there have been a little bag with red pebbles in my grandfather’s house since I was a child. I mean, that’s amazing. What a confirmation. All the events, includ- ing the messenger today - it is “them”, so it is the system or everyone who con- trols everything, and they do it. You know, it happens when they can extinguish you when needed, but me on the contrary, they exalt me even more, exalt me, exalt me. And they have they have lifted me up even more. And it is so unusual because after this messenger I look down on all people again, from higher up. But of course it is not the same as with all these egoists with complexes looking down on people. Not in that sense, but in a good sense. That you’re outside of everything and you’re floating, it’s a very unusual state. And the point is that I have to spare all the bad people because I’m that kind of person. And that in the future people would love me for that and that it was my thing.