Page 25

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 25

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Chapter 1

Question: Alexandr, you have solved the structure of the matrix. Everything around us can be deciphered on the basis of the matrix. I look at the sky and see millions of stars. Is that also a decomposition of the matrix? These infinite universes also have the same structure.

There are no infinite universes. Wait, you still don’t get it? I mean, basically, the film “The Truman Show” is true. Well, almost. I mean, we really are in a simula- tion, but it’s the only one that’s real. Of course, if I prick my finger, it’s going to bleed. And of course there is this thing that we think is real – it is made “in the image” of a computer game. That’s why God made it: this world and us, you know? And everything is real to us: cold, heat, attraction, all the laws of physics – they are real. But it’s all a simulation. The point is that the sky with the stars and the planets is all a reflection, a distortion of the lens. That’s all it is, and that’s how it’s reflect- ed. That’s how it’s perceived, but it’s not what we think it is. So it’s stars, it’s not stars – it’s a reflection of something down here. And generally everything that’s up there is a reflection. So that’s how it works. It’s all projection. It’s all projection and light. And even the Sun, it’s down there, and it’s reflected up there, and it’s up there from up there, and then it shines on us again.
It is very important to understand what a star is and what a planet is. God has thought of everything very cleverly. Why is the Sun a star? So it is one of the stars that we see, millions of stars. And since the Sun is God, it is His matrix, and all the other stars are reflections of the souls of men. That’s why they are born and die every day. And these are the stars. And the Sun is also a star. So stars mean people. And planets, that is why they are planets; they do not belong to the stars, and the sun does not belong either, because planets are something else. They are just these continents that are reflected there. That’s how I feel so far.

Question: You wrote that your friend’s mother showed you the city of Pushkin. And she was told to show it to you. You also said that the messengers are from the system, from artificial intelligence. And then there’s the Spirit. Please tell us in detail how you see the management of the world on this side of the world and on the other side of the world.