Page 71

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 71

Post by Alexandr Korol »

The Mystic-old man: You know, there will always be something beyond our understanding. It will always be there. And that’s where faith comes in.

Employee: I hear you. Understood. I will work with him to the end. You have restored my faith.

The Mystic-old man: I’m glad he has your support. It pleases me, indeed.

Employee: Okay. And support, can you specify what you mean exactly?

The Mystic-old man: You know, someone knows him and apparently gave the command, “Do not touch him.” And that’s a good thing!

Employee: Is this just in Russia or throughout the world?

The Mystic-old man: In Russia. Well, actually, in any situation, it would be good to know that someone is looking out for him.

Employee: Looking out for what?

The Mystic-old man: That’s the question! But at some point, someone may be required to look out for him.

Employee: Okay. Got it.

The Mystic-old man: I’ve tried so many times to warn people of the dangers that lie ahead. I tried to tell a rich man that he would be jailed twice. He didn’t listen. I tried to convince a lawyer to make a backup of his evidence and store it elsewhere because his tape would be stolen. But he didn’t listen either.

Employee: That’s unfortunate, but how does that relate to our situation?

The Mystic-old man: Because apparently, I am also under restriction. There are so many people I could have warned about Moscow, and in fact, I didn’t just try.