Page 51

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 51

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Well, the last time I did this recently I imagined that there was this invisible cube, the matrix. And I imagined that my cup was in one of the corners and in one of the eight corners of that cube. And I immediately imagine that in the same plane where my cup of tea is now, in this plane, there are three more corners in front of it, and in another plane, which is above the cup, there are four more corners. And I draw it in front of me in my mind, and I hold this cup in my hand, and I begin to understand that this corner is probably an eighth, that this corner is a part of this central cube, that is, as if I were sitting with my back to you, and I should turn around and look from above, that is, four should be me and below. That is, I understand that this is not the corner of the big cube in front of me, but that this is the corner of the small cube in which I am. And I imagine that this cup appears at where this small eighth corner is. Well, to be more precise – where is the corner, the eighth corner, where is it, that this point of it, as if to draw rays in the sides, these crosses, I understand that this cup appears everywhere, but in different dimensions, and further now I under- stand that these cups, which are all in the centre, came together on the cross of this cross, yes? So this is where God is, this little cube. But I understand that there is a big cup appears everywhere, in all the corners and all around. And when you realise this than it is already enough. I mean, I feel that something is happening and has happened, and now I’m drinking the tea from this cup, and the tea is thick, like gel, like I can’t swallow, it stuck in my throat, like I’ve drunk some mucus, like, you know, there’s aloe juice, that’s how the tea is now. Well, plus it’s affecting my state of mind now. I mean, I feel like it’s having some kind of effect on me. On my head, on my perception of everything around me. It’s like the Spirit is coming into me now. I’ve been drinking this tea and now I can also imagine myself in this corner and imagine that there are variations of me up and down and on the sides and also all around, you realise that it’s all affecting the psyche. It’s all invisible and you want to understand scientifically what’s going on. Everything has variations. There are angles and there are fre- quencies. At each frequency you’re going to hear a different sound; at each frequency orange juice will taste differently, but essentially it is only one juice, and essentially there are many juices. It’s just who’s on what frequency – different ways of feeling it. You know? So it’s like I’m taking this tea from another dimension. But it’s the same tea, but it’s in different dimensions. So imagine there are