Page 60

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 60

Post by Alexandr Korol »

You know my video in 2010, which the system made popular; I didn’t know anything about it. I didn’t do it on purpose. It was the system that made it hap- pen. It’s very unusual. And it works so interestingly for all people in general, including me, that if it’s necessary for me to be depressed and, let’s say, a little bit cowardly during this period, the system will do something, under certain circumstances, so that I lose confidence in myself. If, on the other hand, I need to be in such an upswing that I can do anything, I am fearless and omnipotent; the system will create some circumstances again today or tomorrow. And my state of mind changes.

There is a period of digestion of everything that is happening. I get the final uploads and decoding of all the information. It is about how the system, the aliens, God or whatever you prefer to call it, has influenced me through circumstances. I wrote about the language of circumstances in one of my books. They formed my character, a system of values and my reaction to certain types of people and events. In other words, it was like a miniature test. You gave it to me to find out how to behave and how not to behave, or how to react to someone or something.

And what is the perception of many readers? Some people have the understandably common perception that I’m a guy, like all people who do something in life. And I have found myself in writing, I have invented myself as a writer, and it brings me money. Some people think that way, primitively. And there are people who think that I am special, something different, but they still have this unconscious, stereotypical, cookie-cutter thinking built in, which is the idea of me. That if I write “about spirituality” then I must be some kind of saint. And that if I don’t fit into some standard unconscious template of theirs, then I’m bad. And that’s why people have always had this contradiction that my information feeds them, everybody uses my information, but they pick on me as a person. That I have tattoos, that I have something else, typical accusations of wretched people. That’s how people don’t understand the issue, which is not what I’m about at all. People have an overly perfect idea of a perfect idol. I’m not that, it turns out. How else have I presented myself from a scientific point of view? That I’m a scientist who has created everything. A scientist can at times not wash his hair, burp, fart and do anything. I mean, these aliens, they don’t want me to have this biography that I’m a blessed man who never killed a fly. People fall for that.