Page 62

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 62

Post by Alexandr Korol »

the cycle that is now coming to an end is the most important, the biggest cycle. This is the main cycle in which a new Son of God appears, who is God, who is a successor. And before that, all the events that have taken place are something completely different. It’s more like a manifestation, a manifestation through people who are categorised as ‘angels’, so beings. It may be that during a great long cycle, God will manifest through someone as a messenger. And there may be a spiritual leader or a militant leader who shows up and does something. And it’s actually the Spirit doing something out of somebody, something indwelling somebody. Now, metaphorically speaking, let’s say there was the same Jesus or Buddha or any other prophet, including some historical figures who were different. Even if we take for example some people like Hitler or Napoleon, it’s still not a person who did it. It’s done by an outside force, but it’s all regulation. So it turns out that we live in a matrix which is God. There is God, who created the matrix, and he only comes in when it is necessary to correct something, but in general the matrix also controls everything here on autopilot. And they grind it all together. It’s like a fish tank, you know? It’s like a farm, but to grow a new representative, or rather not a representative, but a recipient. That’s how I understand it. This is one of the millions of concepts, versions of packaging and how it could all be called. And so you can call it all different things.

Question: Is it possible to assume that the end or catastrophe has already been averted because it is possible to go back and change the past future?

I don’t understand the question. Of course I can assume from your question that you somehow think that there must be an end of the world. But I’ve said a thousand times that you can’t erase everything, because it’s always been repeat- ed and it will be repeated. It’s cyclical and everything has to continue. We always find everything and it cannot disappear. So what is the point of developing my- self and writing books? I’ve been writing about it for over ten years. But you like to take everything out of context, and you have different associations with certain words and phrases. But you know, if I believed in the end of the world, that everything is meaningless, I probably wouldn’t be trying to dance somewhere in America right now. Well, what’s to lose? Logically, you know? On the contrary, I have always believed in a bright future and I know that it will come and that