Page 103

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 103

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Only the meeting is over in 2 minutes; you are a “zero” again. Then you get a call from someone and you go on their frequency, 9-9-5. And just as the call ends, you’re back to zero. And then you turn on a film, and you’re on the frequency of the film that’s turned off, and you’re “zero” again. But your starting point is zero. So it’s like I don’t have a frequency. I mean, I am not attached to anything. I am ‘zero’, but at the same time I live as if I had lived before, I wanted to say the word ‘in society’, but you see, a year ago when I wrote the phrase ‘in society’, ‘material mind’, then I was still defined, attached to a frequency and at the same time disconnected from it when I needed space, you see? And now it’s the other way round. I am always in the “cosmos” and when I need a certain frequency I connect to it temporarily. That’s how I say it now. Of course it’s hard to describe it the way it’s happening now. And so when a friend asks me, “It must have been hard for you to recover after meeting people, to change”. I say, “No. I talk to one person in his world and I talk to another person in another world. And that is, if he asks material questions, I am on his frequency. If he asks something ‘cos- mic’, I immediately enter the “cosmos”, i.e. I answer him from a state of ‘zero’. When I do some material things, when I write a business plan, when I write a commercial proposal to a person, I immediately get into that rhythm. And I don’t do anything about it. I don’t use any rituals, techniques, prayers, songs or anything. And that’s why I like to listen to all kinds of ‘mixed’ music and watch ‘mixed’ films. Because it makes me “somebody”, but I’m nobody – it’s very cool.

Question: A question about parallel worlds that exist, where more evolved people live, who used to live on Earth and now have evolved to the point where they can go to other worlds. I want to understand, so it’s like a computer? And the parallel worlds are like different games in that computer, they are all in one place, but they all have their own story. Am I getting that right?

No, that’s not right. Let me put it another way. It has nothing to do with your question, but I will explain. I communicate with people now and I like dynamics in general. It is cool when somebody asks about material things – and I need material things too – somebody asks about material things, about business, and my brain immediately works on how to solve it. And then someone asks about ‘alternative history’ and I immediately go into “cosmos”, into this state of ‘Spirit’.