Page 113

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 113

Post by Alexandr Korol »

If you have code 5.5.5 and you are destined to reach code 7.7.7 in your evolution, you will reach code 7.7.7 no matter what. You will get there with all your limbs attached or without. If you make the right choices, you will get to code 7.7.7 willingly. If you don’t have common sense, you will go through an unpleasant series of events. You will have problems and accidents. The aliens don’t care about our bodies. They only care about you reaching code 7.7.7. Throughout your life you will evolve and transform to grow your soul. The trick is to choose a more comfortable way. I don’t mean the ‘comfort zone’. You can go through the challenges organically, without stress and resistance. I am very responsive to the system and cooperate when it wants something from me. As I have always said, my mission is to write books and be in the “cosmos”. As for the rest of my life choices, they have given me complete freedom. I have to go out and stick to my writing and be in a “cosmic” state. If I stay at home all day and write and do nothing else, they are fine with that. As long as I write. If I travel and write all the time, they are fine with that too, as long as I write during my travels. But if I get distracted by my travelling and slack off in my writing, or lose my concentration, I get a kick in the head. They will see to it that I don’t have money or simply can’t travel. If I try to circumvent the system, they will make something happen, like losing my passport. The system will make sure that I am kept at home. When I realised what the system wanted from me, how it wanted me to feel and how much time it wanted me to spend on my books, I started to do it voluntarily and everything fell into place. This principle applies to everything. There are certain times when the system will protect you and divert the course of events to keep you out of certain circumstances. On the contrary, it will arrange certain events for you. For example, if I want to meet someone this summer and the system is against it, there will be a hundred different events to prevent that meeting. I would think, “What the hell?” and not pay enough attention. I would still try to make plans to meet that person later, but something would happen again like it was the end of the world. Then I would get it and understand that I cannot meet that person. If I kept trying, the system would punish me. For example, I would get sick on the day of the meeting and wouldn’t be able to go anyway.
I hope you understand that it is possible to negotiate with the system. It is more scientific for me now. I am trying to interact with the system more and more. I use different approaches, sometimes I operate the system and let it guide me.