Page 124

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 124

Post by Alexandr Korol »

times. And here are all your human consumer qualities that I am condemning; that is not in the new age. I am giving you all the new things that I am giving you to get in touch with. Perhaps I have not yet named them and categorised them directly, but you have already tasted and felt them all. By way of example, I am again pointing out to you that in the human world it is accepted that everything ages and is renewed. But metaphorically speaking, it’s like if there’s a musician, he should write his 20th album, but actually he should play the same tune. There should be people who understand that they should not consume a variety of musical melodies with their minds and remember their names. One hundred different melodies are not enough for people. They think those 100 melodies are old, and they want another 100 new ones. That’s not the way it should be. So in the future you will have enough of one musician’s tune, because now you have to be turned on to it. And now you don’t need a new one every day; you need the same thing, but it’s always the same thing.
And then imagine what I am telling you, that it is possible to draw it all mathematically, schematically, and that is eternity and infinity. And what the transition is now from this old one, where everything is ageing, to another one, where everything is the same, but the same thing is infinity. You know? And it turns out that, logically, I should not be writing books. I can, of course, for the society, in the society, I can go and write, but I gave this code, I gave the frequency, I gave this new era in “Alternative History”. And a person should just read it every day now. And then he will be plugged into it and he will live in it. And people, they have all the old thinking, I read it, why else? And then he goes back to the world of people, that is, to the old world. And why does he go back? Because he is doing the same constant actions. But he doesn’t do the permanent actions of the new world. He is doing the actions of the old world. So he’s constantly logging on to social networks, he’s constantly eating, he’s constantly going to the toilet, he’s constantly checking in with his mate. And the fact that he now has to meditate all the time, pray all the time, read alternative history all the time, or read me all the time, he doesn’t want to do that. Remember what the need, the desire of all my readers has been for ten years. “Alexandr, when can I be in the “cosmos” without you?” And it won’t work that way. The question should be different from my side. When will you come to terms with your selfishness, that without me there will be no space? Do you understand?