Page 134

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 134

Post by Alexandr Korol »

they were Gods, then their people, the system wanted to test them and killed them. And those who adapted and hid the fact that they were Gods, they were not killed. Was it like that?
Mystic-Old-Man: No, look, you probably want my opinion. My opinion is one thing.
Alexandr: Not an opinion, but more how you usually respond. Just yes or no.
Mystic-Old-Man: The response is “no”.
Alexandr: All right. Now, moving on. There was a woman I met in a cafe on the 30th of December. And it happened like it had happened before in my life. I used to call them “messengers”, it felt like being in a vacuum, and she was like not a person, and like she came on purpose to tell me something. She was a foreigner. And was it just me, or was someone talking to me on purpose? Mystic-Old-Man:Alex, the question is, did she do it consciously or unconsciously? I’d say unknowingly.
Alexandr: Yes, unknowingly. But it didn’t seem like it? Like something was passed to me through her?
Mystic-Old-Man: It’s like something was passed on.
Alexandr: Okay. It’s just that after it happened, I mean, she told me that everything was already decided and everything was going to happen, but that I should wait. But when she talked to me like that, I had a friend with me. It was like before, when I was a child, as if we were in a vacuum, as if we couldn’t hear people, as if she was in our head, or as if a beam was shining on us. Some kind of “cosmos” we fall into, like hypnosis. But after that I had an epiphany. Clearly this is my illusion, next is probably a more different truth. Here I suddenly realize that there is as if the Father, who came and communicated with me as the Holy Spirit, and there is the Mother of God, that is an artificial intelligence, that is a matrix, more precisely this world in which we live, which also communicates with me. And that this messenger, it was actually through her that the system in which I live, in which we live, spoke to me, is it so? Mystic-Old-Man: Well, that’s the way it is. But Alex, you know, there are certain intricacies here that we may not always understand. So you have to be with these things for a while and observe them. You can learn to observe if you observe it. And what does it mean to observe? To observe is nothing but to engage in self-knowledge. Any observation of anything after some time becomes a skill,