Page 139

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 139

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-Old-Man: You see, Alex, I’m not talking about secret governments. I’m talking about the possibilities of games. I am talking about the possibilities of the game, and that is why games can be calculated in a certain way, say, for the next 10 years, for the next 15, 20 or 30 years, but up to 50 years, and then the grey zone begins. And it starts to take into account someone more, someone less, purely through the attention strategy. After 50 years, you can adjust this strategy, because you will see the moves. So what I’m describing to you is just some possible formula, or a possible emerging plan based on this formula. How much time this formula fits into is another question. And it depends on what kind of formula, in relation to what, to space or to time. It will still be different. Alexandr: I got it. Good. Then I have another question. The Rothschilds have a magazine that comes out once a year, “The Economist”, where they encrypt a message on the cover and I was told that they also encrypted my matrix, which I solved, a piece of this matrix was posted on the cover. Is this how they respond to the fact that I have solved the matrix?
Mystic-Old-Man: All right, Alex, I will respond to you this way. How much time is needed for an emblem, a trademark, to be imprinted in the minds of a certain amount of the population? I think it is calculated to be a very close probability. Based on this calculation, they made projections, and based on the predictions, they launched the production plan. As a result, they have a supply plan for the required quantities of raw materials for production. In this case, the label, this trademark already has a value, correct? Correct. How much can it cost? I think just the emblem is worth one and a half or two billion dollars.
Alexandr: So what about my emblem?
Mystic-Old-Man: I mean, think about how much your system should be activated in order to incorporate you into a PR plan for some possible project. Alexandr: I got it. Okay, next question. Two more actually. About the film. Was it ultimately an illusion of motivation for me to write the books faster? Because I was told I had to do it faster to make a film based on the book, or was the film going to be made?
Mystic-Old-Man: You know what? It depends on how important it is to include your form of logical or informational component into the system of intellection. If it is necessary to distract the population or to make money. There is a difference. There might also be something else, such as additional information, that is included. All three aspects can also be considered.