Page 142

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 142

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Alexandr: But did it start already or not yet? Is it happening, or will it only get started?
Mystic-Old-Man: I would say it will only get started.
Alexandr: Oh, it will be starting then. But will it happen this year?
Mystic-Old-Man: No. Next year.
Alexandr: Okay. Then, I am about to do nothing for quite some time. All right, thank you so much. Have a great day, and I’ll talk to you next time.

I’m going to clarify the conversation above. The first part of the conversation was about the 25th of December, about this 360 cycle, and about the birth of God, and where the Mystic-Old-Man keeps emphasising in the quotes that not everything is so clear, as if there were so many variations and positions. And that’s what I’m asking; he can’t answer it for one reason only, because there is no one version. That’s what I’ve been bringing you to all this time, so that you just think about it now. I talked about this when I presented the book. There are different angles and different sides from which you can see this situation differently and it seems different. You know? It’s like watching a film, let’s say “Exodus: Kings and Gods’ – you’ve all seen it, so I’ll give you an example – and it might seem to all of you, because we’re all in the same corner, that the main character, Moses, is good. But imagine there are people in other corners. They’re watching this film and they’re concerned about a very different hero. Someone admires the merchant who acts like he is the main character, and Moses says to him at the beginning of the film, “Don’t act like you are a king. You are not”. Someone with that negative persona is admired because it fuels his world, and he’s that character himself. And the point is that any image of the world is going to be different for different people. And it’s the same thing when I was de- ciphering the Bible, the Revelation of John the Baptist, the last time I made a big emphasis and talked about it – it was already August – September 2023 – when I wrote about the fact that nothing is the same, but the same story is being told. People think it’s all a lot of events, but it’s all the same event but from different angles. That’s the point. And that it will be one thing for one person, something else for another, something else for another, something else for another, but just variations of the same thing happening. I mean, it’s going to be perceived differently from different angles, you know? And he can’t say “no” but he can’t