Page 143

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 143

Post by Alexandr Korol »

say “yes” either because there are a whole bunch of other possibilities where the meaning is different and the essence is different, you know? That’s what we discuss with him. And he says: “Alex, all right, yeah, okay, 360 days, solar cycle, yeah, okay, leap year, 360, okay, gods were born on the 25th of December”. But he says, “Alex, don’t forget how many other things there are. So you understand that every leap year there is a 360 degree turn. But we don’t have the 25th of December. God is not born every leap year. And that’s what he’s hinting at. Well, as a hint, he just says that it is not only this rotation that is the essence, but there is also the alignment of all the planets, everything, and that all this together, in the aggregate, and not just because of the 25th of December, God was born. I understand, but he tells me this as if I were a child. On one hand, that’s good, because I’m going to sort it out for you, for the book anyway, so that your brains will also move and your perceptions will be changed.

What’s next? Well, and also, he can’t be precise about giving a yes or no answer to a number of other questions. When I talk about the gods, why they were killed. And it is the same when we talk about the birth of the chosen one, that there are some wise men who saw a flying saucer and followed it. It seems that I have asked the right question and there are clear answers. But he seems to be giving further explanations. And he says: “Alex, you understand that there are people” – this is exactly what I’m trying to explain to you, how multifaceted everything is – “who live off the creation of the world. Do you understand that? This is a very important point. There are dedicated people and people in general, as well as some states and countries that live there. They have a chronology from the creation of the world. Some people have a chronology, and people live and realise from the moment of the last appearance of some divine saint. And that, yes, there are some initiated people; for them it is also significant if suddenly a saucer appears and suddenly someone is born. And there is someone who has not yet grown up and is waiting for it. The point is that everyone is at different stag- es of development, that is, evolution in terms of initiation. Then he also talks intelligently about the facets of how a person sees everything differently and from different sides. And here he just says: “Alex, if I met Jesus Christ, I would ask him: “Are you an alien?” Why is the Mystic-Old-Man saying this? Because he explains that for people with faith that it will be a Christian phenomenon,