Page 147

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 147

Post by Alexandr Korol »

clairvoyant you go to, they will all tell you if it is necessary for you to hear that I am a fool so that you stop thinking fanatically about me. So the system, through these psychics, will tell you “Alex Korol is a nobody” on purpose to make you think that. And if it’s the other way round, it wants, let’s say, one of you to believe in me personally. Then this system will take over any clairvoyant and tell you that “Alexandr Korol is your salvation, read his books”. So the system controls everything, and that’s why I always said, “Guys, there can be no leakage of in- formation. You cannot find out from a wizard what is hidden from you. You can’t just find out all of a sudden. No. If it’s hidden from you, it’s hidden from you, no matter what you do, that’s so much under control. If it is necessary for you to remember me – you will remember. If it is necessary for you to forget me – you will forget. Everything is controlled, as I have said. I’ve always been asked, you all see me as a human being. Ten years ago, when I was asked, “Alexandr, you are 20 years old, you are online, you are talking to a lot of people online, you are answering questions, and you are not afraid, you are not worried, you are preparing somehow, how do you feel?” I say, “I don’t care.” And everybody says, “What do you mean?” They just don’t understand, if I have a bad reputation, like I can’t do anything and I’m wrong, then no matter how hard I try, I’m going to fail and I’m going to be wrong. And people will be disappointed in me. If it is given and destined that I should carry, let’s say, something positive and creative, then I can’t even do anything, and a person will have everything better in life after connecting with me. Because a person should have such an association with me. And if I have to be disgraced and people don’t like me, then I won’t be able to control it. It will be that I will write a book in a bad mood, publish it, and everyone will say, “What a horror”. Or I’ll give a talk and everyone will say, “What a terrible thing. You can’t control that with your mind.
I always knew that, and I understood that you just have to be friends with those who are up there, because if you are friends with them, if you listen to them – and this is faith, so you understand what it is – because I immediately look at the ceiling and say, “Guys, please, I have to stay at home, I will stay at home, I have to meditate, please, I have to give money to somebody, I will do that. And the fact that I have always had such an approach, the feeling that there is this force and that you should interact with it in union, in dance, in harmony, determines what kind of people will be attracted to you today and how your health will turn