Page 161

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 161

Post by Alexandr Korol »

aware of all this. Be aware and understand that any government, secret or not, politicians and religious leaders are just people or circumstances like me. And no matter what they think of how they approach and use me, my information is controlled by something above all of this. This whole story is the matrix, the system, the spirit, the aliens. So unless the higher powers decide that I should be known to certain people, it’s not going to happen. But when the Higher Ones recognise me, they will think it is their own will. But in fact it is not. Everything is organised in a special way. You must understand this. You should see the uniqueness of this technology. It is difficult for a primitive human mind to digest the concept I have been discussing all this time. But this is the main essence and the right way to perceive the world, myself and everything else. Until you learn to understand this correctly, you will feel that my books contradict me and I contradict myself. Until then, the information will remain unclear to you. You don’t even understand why I keep saying that everything is an illusion. It is very funny when someone tries to understand me or determine me in any way. I am not related to anything. I am exactly what I am within the boundaries of your level of evolution and nothing else. Each of you perceives me in your own way. The level of respect, fear or insolence is entirely up to you and your level of personal evolution.

It was the same for me; in principle I always had some back-up plans, something for a rainy day, that sort of approach to everything. And I always told people this, and I often repeated it. I was often asked the question, “Alexandr, if you were told that you were terminally ill. What would you do?” Immediately, for some reason, I had an answer, since I was a child I knew that asnwer; from the moment I became this magical Alexandr Korol, I would answer, “I would realized that it means I’m in this system where there is a disease and you have to get out of it. I would give up everything and just go somewhere. I would just leave the house and go straight ahead, hoping that I would switch, that my mind would switch off, these attitudes that are destroying me, and I would go into this “corridor” without mind. Into something where I hear all these voices, where there are miracles and mermaids sitting on branches, you know? I mean, something like that, that’s always been my approach. And it was my kind of “es- cape plan” just in case. Of course, it had to be worked out in my head, too, so that