Page 169

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 169

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Here are these films: “Immortality Inc. “Freejack” and “The Lawnmower Man”. The system showed me all these films and I remembered many of them. They are bizarre films. There are categories of films like “films that change your perception of life” or “psychological films”. This is just a categorisation, but many films have a specific code. So now I am trying to hack society even more, to free myself from it completely. The goal is not to go back and stay in my world.

I also want to finally bring people into this new world. It is as if I am trying to launch this new disposition and connect people to my frequency. As people are always connected to something, I am trying to switch them to my frequency. I am working on it now. This is just a draft at the moment. It may sound strange, but I want to launch my world. I am thinking about it and working on a plan.

What is my goal? I will explain it from another point of view. Imagine areas and frequencies where we all resonate. When you are in the state of “cosmos” you are on some diapason anyway. For example, we can call it 1.2.3. For example, I want to go to a maximum level of 5.5.5. When I reach the maximum frequency level, I will collect and record all the elements that belong to that higher frequency level. It can be films, music, clothes, objects, people or a sequence of actions. It might be a dance or some movements. Maybe some body movements that, if repeated, will bring me back to that frequency level. For example, if I make certain hand gestures, it will work.
Most importantly, we need a roadmap and an algorithm, like a Morse code alphabet. I will collect and gather it using all the tools such as texts, numbers, im- ages, actions and sequences. If I collect all the elements of this frequency 5.5.5, a very high spiritual frequency, then if I put some food next to me, it will lose its qualities and the taste will change. That is how powerful this energy is. I want to go as far as possible, to a maximum level of it, like a thousandth of it. And I want to anchor myself there. Besides the work I am doing for myself, I need to adapt it so that people can connect with it not just from time to time, but permanently.

I feel that it is not just me doing it; someone is working through me and guiding me. I am not alone in it. It is as if one system is guiding me, then another. At the same time it is the only system. But because I move from one system to another,