Page 207

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 207

Post by Alexandr Korol »

the future here and now. We might think that geometry and geometrical symbols are from past discoveries when they are, in fact, from the future that is yet to come. Everything we know will intertwine with sacred geometry now. People will not use oil anymore. There will be super powerful batteries and perpetual engines. There will be immense solutions for storing and transferring data. They show these innovations in the movies, and this is our future, so we can count on it for sure.

There is another fascinating thing. I have a picture, and I have it in front of my eyes now. I drew it when I understood what the Spirit was and how to decipher the matrix, but I didn’t physically make it. There is a cube and triangle with angles pointed down on the picture. This is very important. There is a triangle pointing down on the cover of the first volume of my book. The second book’s cover has a cube, or a square, more precisely. The third volume will have a rotated cube with an angle and a triangle in the cube. So, the third volume will unite the first and the second volumes. This is done by the system.

I already wish everyone would wean themselves off of getting personal, towards me. In 2010, people didn’t see me as some person. There were no photos of me, and no one knew who I was. People knew that I was some guy who gets information straight from the “cosmos” People used to treat me as an intermediary and used me to connect to the above. They didn’t take me seriously in a good way and treated me as a salesman in the store. Later, people started to judge me, my life, and my personality. They started picking on my looks and my name. I told them: “It doesn’t matter, this is a decoy, a cover, a dummy. Don’t confuse the external cover with the essence.” Now, everything is going back to its origins. People must understand that I am not a human, not a regular person. The main idea is that I surrendered myself to the system, and the system works through me. I don’t belong to myself. There is an illusion created for me that I am someone, but I don’t exist. I knew it from the start. “They” told me. That’s why everything I do, react, see, know, and do – are the deeds of the system. Of course, there are fanatic people who say: “Oh, I am not a human either.” If you start saying things like this, you might end up in jail or a psychiatric institution. You are definitely a human, so don’t try to align this information with yourself. I want you to have a very clear understanding of things.