Page 209

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 209

Post by Alexandr Korol »

As of now, you are simultaneously introduced to the concept of artificial intelligence. Imagine that you are reading the text generated by someone specifically for you. The information and the rhythm are aligned to the current mood you are in. The images and movies you see are generated for your specific state of mind. You may be wondering why and ask me about it. Then, I will turn my mind on and attune to my human nature to observe what I am doing. This is not me. I always said it, and those who have known me for a long time remember it. People just didn’t want to hear and thought: “This is Alex Korol, I know this guy.” Do you think you know me? What do you think you know?
You think you know me because you see that I have certain clothes on and I go to some places? I always said that I have common human qualifiers, and I can burp and sneeze. So what? It is confusing for people because people like me are usually not public personas. I don’t belong to myself. I don’t have personal goals and plans. There is a higher power above me, and it guides me. This higher power rules through me. I surrender to this power and let it lead the way. I surrender my light to it. It grips my light and rules over me. It writes the books on my behalf. I have been very faithful and very humble since I was very young. In 2011 – 2012, people asked me: “Alexandr, you seem so wise, and you are aware of unique matters. You see, though, everyone, including spiritual people. Why are you not wearing white clothes? Why do you smoke? Why do you eat meat?” What kind of questions are these? Why are people concerned about it? People who pose as spiritual gurus, fake personalities who think that spirituality is when you only eat herbs and nothing else. This is not entirely true. It might be true for some people, but not for me. I always said: “Please maintain a healthy lifestyle, or you will die. Don’t look at me as an example. I am different. I can do anything I want because the system and nature work through me.” I always was true to myself and cardinally self-expressed. People were wondering how it was possible that I knew such unique things and drank whiskey and ate meat. I told them: “If I were a scared person with a bunch of issues, like most people, I would do anything to make people like me. I would not smoke or drink if I wanted to because I would be afraid that people would judge me.” That’s what people do. As for me – I don’t care. First of all, it is not my intention – to be likable. Second, I am not making up who I am. I am not faking my personality. I write about what I know and what I see. If I am listening to some bizarre music or smoking