Page 216

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 216

Post by Alexandr Korol »

continuously repeats itself. Maybe we are a small part of some engine that moves a UFO. We live in the illusion that we create some impulses, and these impulses make the engine run and the UFO move in space. Maybe we live in a small geometric shape, the size of a half of a fist inside of a machine.

Question: Is there one Spirit that enters all people or every person has his own Spirit? If the Spirit enters several people simultaneously, how will they feel Him? It is unclear how He spreads.

As I said, there is only one Spirit. It is light, and that’s all. People have souls, and when your lens is attuned to a “frequency of justice,” this particular rhythm turns on because of your matrix, but the light is still the same. The “frequency of justice” is a rhythm of dark angels who come for the wicked. People confuse these concepts, as I mentioned earlier, because they are concealed and unrevealed. They might say in the movies: ”Bad Spirit has come,” or “The Spirit of Light is upon him,” or “Dark Spirit”. It might be true because when I was researching this topic, I saw in the movies that people call upon the dark Spirit using some books. What happens when they do it? They are connected to the frequency of a person who is on that particular frequency. However, it is also possible that some specific ritual impacts your coordinates, so your lens rotates, and you are connecting to a particular frequency. However, the light that projects into you is always the same. It is one eternal light.
There are many movies that show people possessed by dark spirits, for example, the movie “Constantine,” which is about exorcism. They show demons possessing people through their minds. What do we see? It is the future. Well, it is the past, according to legends, but it is also a scenario from the future when people will advance so much that even after they die, their attention will not go anywhere, and their consciousness will still be present here. But is it true? If we know that person is a carcass, a body shell, and the light shines into it. When we keep analyzing it, we can suggest that in the world of people, everyone shares one consciousness, and people don’t have individual sentience. It is possible that people’s worlds consist of undeveloped souls. When a soul reaches the level of God, the situation changes, and he obtains his own conscious- ness or soul. I don’t know. If I make a copy of someone and let the light enter it,