Page 220

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 220

Post by Alexandr Korol »

many places like this that are hidden from people. Common folks don’t know about it, but secret services are aware of these places, and they restrict access to prevent people from disturbing some extraterrestrial forces. So, yes, there are many things that we have yet to discover.
We are connected to a certain system, and we operate on its frequency. There- fore, we won’t have a notion of finding those secret places and discovering some unknown objects. As I wrote before, the system controls this as well, and no one will have an impulse to find some treasures until the system allows it. This never happens accidentally. The system controls all actions, and if it allows it – it will take place. When the system decides that the treasure should be found, it will initiate it, and someone will get an impulse. You will go and find treasure when the system orchestrates it. People can’t make any archaeological discoveries without control of nature, no matter how they try. If it is supposed to be concealed from people – it will be hidden. People can’t find it using their minds. They will be able to do it if they are connected to the system and when the system allows it. That’s why I never tried to reach something beyond my abilities. People might have unrealistic expectations based on their egos. They don’t take God, system, and nature into account. It is unwise. People might think: “I can do anything!” and try to do or search for something. Sure, they can try. But keep in mind that you are not alone here. Everything must be coordinated with those who are above. Many selfish people rely on themselves and think that they can find, create, and discover something without any Higher forces. I was always skeptical about it, and I was correct because nothing good came out of their at- tempts. Some people I know tried to make inventions, and when they failed, they asked me how I knew it would happen. I told them: “Well, guys, who do you think you are? Gods? Don’t you know that there is a System, the Higher Power? You think that there is no divine power and you can create a flying car and launch a project like this now?” They didn’t listen to me and argued with me. They said they will launch flying cabs this year. Years passed, and there were no flying cabs they promised.

Question: I have a question about the Mother of God. You said God created a system we live in, but there is also a real person, a female, who lives in the future. Is this correct?