Page 244

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 244

Post by Alexandr Korol »

• Please watch the TV show “Travelers.”
I continue my research. On one hand, there’s nothing new, but on the other hand, there’s such a deep understanding of everything now, it’s like it’s right in front of you. Everything is out in the open, really. I just saw it and felt it. When I discovered this information it felt the same as when I discovered attention and energy management. People were so impressed when I explained the algorithms and different techniques that helped to focus attention. Then it was a discovery of the frequencies and all that goes with it. This new information surpasses everything. I have a full understanding that we live in a multiverse reality on a physical level. There are a multitude of versions of us and I can pave the way for you to go to another multiverse. Everything would be the same as in your current world, but instead of being hated by everyone, you would be loved. You were stupid in the previous world, and here you are, super-intelligent. It is amazing. I am trying to navigate it like a newborn kitten. Testing and exploring the path to make sure it works. I also have to learn how to anchor there. I used to call it Frequencies and now we will call it Multiverse. There are other versions of me that have something I don’t have here and vice versa. This is very unusual. There are versions of how you communicate with people, how you deal with life and how life deals with you. There are millions of you and you can switch between them. Sounds exciting, right? People who don’t want to work on themselves and want to press a button. But how do we do that? I need to explain to you how to switch between multiverses and what it is in general. You may think I have written a lot of nonsense. Each of you will understand, depending on your level of personal development. I have goose bumps from all the insights. But I have to find definitions and examples. I am working on it. But the feeling is incredible.
There is so much I have understood and found evidence for. It is fascinating. Let’s go back to frequencies, for example. In two words, it is now 6D instead of 2D. The point is that you could be sick and have a health condition simply because you are connected to the multiverse where you are stupid and sick. But the key is to find out what is holding your attention at that frequency. If you can identify that condition and remove it, replace some elements or put your attention on something else, you will move to another universe where you